Monthly Review April 2019
What Went Well at Home?
- Not having to go to work each day has allowed me to really find a rhythm in terms of household management. I could really get used to being a house-husband.
What Went Well at Work?
- Another month of not being there — thanks Long Service Leave! Interestingly, I am not missing it at all. Clearly, I have a good mental balance between work and life.
- Meeting and catching up with a range of interesting people from all walks of life. This includes old friends, people I hope to be new friends, business people, artists and politicians. It’s been a busy social month.
- Visiting my mom with the two boys and sleeping not in her house, but in the tent with them.
- Watching Hannah deliver awesome oratory performances in front of a large group of people.
- Participating in media with Hannah and the boys, and having the opportunity to do a TV interview.
- Game of Thrones.
- Star Trek Discovery. I loved this second series, and am disappointed it’s over.
- My son and I finished Mario World Odyssey together on the kid-friendly difficulty level.
- I finished Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. Such a good game. I hope they make another.
- I started playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This could take up a lot of my time.
My Passion Project
- I stepped away from projects this month, and just concentrated on keeping the house running and having some fun.
- The ultimate project - Australia’s Federal Election, is being held on 18 May. If you’re an Australian voter and live in the electorate of Swan, vote 1 Hannah Beazley!