Update 10 November: Now Elon is requiring employees to work at least 40 hours per week in the office.
Twitter is a clown show. But I have an irrational fear of clowns, and not Twitter, so maybe it’s better described as a dumpster fire.
Anyway, let’s see if I can get this straight. In a few short days, Elon has:
- Fired half the company, including ones who knew what they were doing.
- Introduced the blue tick for anybody - at a price ($20, nah, $8 - USD anyway).
- Seen impersonation happen (surprise!) and created random rules about not being allowed to do that.
- Implemented a new grey, “official” checkmark for people who sort of used to be the blue tick people (but not quite).
- Removed the grey official checkmark:
I just killed it— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 9, 2022
There’s move fast and break things, and then there’s fly by the seat of your pants doing random shit because you can’t think even 1 step ahead.
Further evidence that there is false equivalence between wealth and intelligence.